10 Quotes Every Single Girl Will Agree To

aUTHOR

15288
READS

img

Share On Facebook

img img img img

“Single |sin•gle| (adjective) - Too fabulous to settle.”

1. “Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.”

.

2. "Not every single girl is searching; some are actually single and satisfied."

.

3. “Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan."

.

4. "Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with."

.

5. "I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to."

.

6. "Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly."

.

7. "I like being single, I’m always there when I need me."

.

8. “Single is not a status. It is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.”

.

9. "The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter."

. 

10. "The moment you realize that happiness was never about getting a person. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission."

.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to Litizen. And allow us to brighten your day with fabulous stories.

Facebook Conversation
51 comments

http://bmw..

21 Mar 2015
http://bmw.., wrote: A motivating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to write more about this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't speak about such topics. To the next! Kind regards!!

Mitchel..

22 Mar 2015
Mitchel.., wrote: Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Will..

23 Mar 2015
Will.., wrote: Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

newlifecol..

23 Mar 2015
newlifecol.., wrote: It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

https://zd..

26 Mar 2015
https://zd.., wrote: There is certainly a great deal to learn about this issue. I like all the points you made.

adapter to..

29 Mar 2015
adapter to.., wrote: This is a topic which is near to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

https://zd..

31 Mar 2015
https://zd.., wrote: Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

whirl z660..

02 Apr 2015
whirl z660.., wrote: I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

http://www..

03 Apr 2015
http://www.., wrote: Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

Robby..

04 Apr 2015
Robby.., wrote: Hi to every one, it's genuinely a nice for me to pay a visit this web page, it includes priceless Information.

http://jes..

07 Apr 2015
http://jes.., wrote: You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing that I think I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very large for me. I'm having a look forward to your subsequent submit, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!

forum.menn..

08 Apr 2015
forum.menn.., wrote: Good blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

laencuesta..

09 Apr 2015
laencuesta.., wrote: It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this website.

Bridget..

11 Apr 2015
Bridget.., wrote: Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing!

ovenware a..

12 Apr 2015
ovenware a.., wrote: This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

smart shel..

17 Apr 2015
smart shel.., wrote: What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this web page regularly, if so afterward you will without doubt take nice knowledge.

italianiag..

23 Apr 2015
italianiag.., wrote: I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

www.grafik..

25 Apr 2015
www.grafik.., wrote: What's up, after reading this awesome paragraph i am as well glad to share my knowledge here with mates.

http://scr..

29 Apr 2015
http://scr.., wrote: Everything is very open with a very clear description of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful. Thanks for sharing!

Search Eng..

29 Apr 2015
Search Eng.., wrote: Great blog here! Also your website a lot up very fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate link in your host? I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Christel..

05 May 2015
Christel.., wrote: Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never manage to get anything done.

Sommer..

06 May 2015
Sommer.., wrote: Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your augment and even I fulfillment you access consistently rapidly.

Kala..

29 May 2015
Kala.., wrote: Excellent post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Rae..

31 May 2015
Rae.., wrote: Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It is the little changes that will make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

www.user4u..

01 Jun 2015
www.user4u.., wrote: What's up, yes this post is truly good and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

http://xch..

02 Jun 2015
http://xch.., wrote: Excellent post! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website. Keep up the great writing.

CharmainYB..

03 Jun 2015
CharmainYB.., wrote: certainly like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again.

KenyattaKH..

06 Jun 2015
KenyattaKH.., wrote: I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in support of his web page, since here every material is quality based data.

RaymondeEC..

08 Jun 2015
RaymondeEC.., wrote: When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

AlejandroL..

08 Jun 2015
AlejandroL.., wrote: What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its aided me. Good job.

KevenXHenz..

10 Jun 2015
KevenXHenz.., wrote: I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

Guillermo..

11 Jun 2015
Guillermo.., wrote: Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

http://dea..

12 Jun 2015
http://dea.., wrote: I just could not leave your site before suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information an individual supply to your guests? Is gonna be back often in order to check out new posts

ArronRNord..

13 Jun 2015
ArronRNord.., wrote: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on reviews. Regards

Sylvester..

15 Jun 2015
Sylvester.., wrote: Do you have any video of that? I'd want to find out some additional information.

BurtLHickl..

15 Jun 2015
BurtLHickl.., wrote: I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard for his web page, since here every stuff is quality based data.

CollinFTre..

15 Jun 2015
CollinFTre.., wrote: Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through issues with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't subscribe to it. Is there anyone else having the same RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

BurmaEBurn..

16 Jun 2015
BurmaEBurn.., wrote: Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in web explorer, could test this? IE still is the market leader and a huge portion of people will omit your magnificent writing because of this problem.

LilliKAlph..

17 Jun 2015
LilliKAlph.., wrote: My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

Valentina..

17 Jun 2015
Valentina.., wrote: Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

CarleeGKle..

17 Jun 2015
CarleeGKle.., wrote: Superb website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

CarmenBEmp..

18 Jun 2015
CarmenBEmp.., wrote: I've learn some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you set to create this type of magnificent informative web site.

ArlieNSeym..

19 Jun 2015
ArlieNSeym.., wrote: Hello! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

AlyseCShei..

19 Jun 2015
AlyseCShei.., wrote: I have read some just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place to make this sort of magnificent informative site.

NicholeCJe..

22 Jun 2015
NicholeCJe.., wrote: Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Kevin..

27 Jun 2015
Kevin.., wrote: My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

http://xch..

30 Jun 2015
http://xch.., wrote: Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.

Arlie..

02 Jul 2015
Arlie.., wrote: Hey very nice blog!

Albert..

05 Jul 2015
Albert.., wrote: I am in fact delighted to read this weblog posts which contains plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.

LisaSVanhe..

06 Jul 2015
LisaSVanhe.., wrote: Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

http://www..

08 Jul 2015
http://www.., wrote: Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Create an Account



Send Me updates

Connect With Us