Bhaujiwood- Insane Bhojpuri Translation Of Hollywood Movies

aUTHOR

8911
READS

img

Share On Facebook

img img img img

'Minimal Bollywood Posters' is a very well known facebook page and their website is called minimalbollywood.com. You can find more of such material out there. The following is called 'bhaujiwood'. Iconic posters converted into Bhojpuri.

1. Scream

.

2. Inception

.

3. Sex And The City

.

4. Breaking Bad

.

5. Lost

.

6. Catch Me If You Can

.

7. When Harry Met Sally

.

8. Gossip Girl

.

9. Avatar

.

10. Silence Of The Lambs

.

11. Hangover

.

12. The Walking Dead

.

13. The Big Bang Theory

.

14. Cast Away

.

15. Game Of Thrones

.

16. Superman

.

17. How I Met Your Mother

.

18. Kill Bill

.

19. Taken

"Ooo sasura bitiya lelai, Liam Neesonwa unki lelai."

20. MBP- Minimal Bollywood Posters

.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to Litizen. And allow us to brighten your day with fabulous stories.

Facebook Conversation
10 comments

CharlineCB..

18 Jun 2015
CharlineCB.., wrote: It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

ChristalGL..

19 Jun 2015
ChristalGL.., wrote: You could certainly see your expertise in the article you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

nyc mime..

27 Jun 2015
nyc mime.., wrote: Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

garage doo..

01 Jul 2015
garage doo.., wrote: I am in fact thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this impressive article at here.

fresh stor..

05 Jul 2015
fresh stor.., wrote: After I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Millionair..

05 Jul 2015
Millionair.., wrote: Awesome post.

welding ap..

07 Jul 2015
welding ap.., wrote: Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the site is extremely good.

PatricaYKe..

07 Jul 2015
PatricaYKe.., wrote: Hi, this weekend is pleasant for me, as this time i am reading this enormous informative post here at my home.

welding sc..

07 Jul 2015
welding sc.., wrote: Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

DorathyEPh..

08 Jul 2015
DorathyEPh.., wrote: Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Create an Account



Send Me updates

Connect With Us